May 21, 2010

LAWMAKERS SEEK LEGAL OPINION ON GOOGLE WIFI ERROR

Two lawmakers who co-chair the House Privacy Caucus asked the Federal Trade Commission if Google broke the law in collecting WiFi and other Internet data while taking photographs for its Street View product. Reps. Joe Barton, a Republican, and Edward Markey, a Democrat, wrote to the FTC chairman to ask if the agency was looking into the data collection, which Google has said was “a mistake.”
Read the article: http://gigalaw.com/2010/05/19/lawmakers-seek-legal-opinion-on-google-wifi-error/ (Source: Reuters)


4 comments:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Pain Under Tongue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. MP3 Player For Audiobooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. 香港交友網

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 一對一約會

    ReplyDelete